Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give Thanks




Today I am thankful for Greg and Dara. (Ebu and Pak) Greg and Dara have been like another mom and dad to me. I am so very thankful for them both. They both have the biggest hearts of anyone I have ever met. I had both my pre-prom dinners at their house as well as my dinner following my wedding. They have seen me play sports, sing in church, get ready for special events, and cry on occastion. They have always been the best encouragers and such a great example of God's love towards others. They are the founders of the Non-profit organization that my family is involved in: Grace of Giving. It was because of that ministry that I had one of my fondest memories as far as a trip goes. It is incredible to think back to the first time that they entered my families lives. We were still living on Ave M in Clifton I think. Fast forward some years and my family is living in their house while they are in Singapore! I am also thankful that they are now a part of my kids lives. They are Samuels GodParents and both my kids are their adopted grandkids :) I am thankful that I know I can always ask their advice and it will be Godly and wise advice. I am thankful that they are my parents best friends and support and love them. I am thankful that I have the opportunity to learn from them in church and about their travels all over the world. I am thankful for their kids and grandkids and the friends that they are to us as well. Greg and Dara, I love you both so much. I am so thankful that you are a part of our family. I somehow miss you more knowing you are on the other side of the world. I can't wait to hug your necks again soon. I have learned that time really does fly...
We love you!
What are you thankful for today?


0 comments: