Thursday, November 19, 2009

Give Thanks

*Warning: there are LOTS of pictures...




















































I am thankful for Ryne. It is interesting to relive emotions as you look through pictures from the past. In the big scheme of life Ryne and I have not been married very long, but then I reflect back on how many things we have accomplished together and worked through together in these past few years and I am amazed.
I am SO thankful that Ryne and I are getting to learn about the roller coaster of life together. He is truly my very best friend. I am thankful that he has wisdom. I am thankful that he is a great listener and that he encourages me to be a better listener. I am thankful that he works so hard! Our schedules are very full right now and he always pushes himself to the edge to get things done. I am thankful that he will do laundry and wash dishes. I am thankful that he will hold me while I cry. I am thankful that he has such a fun loving, happy spirit. I am thankful that he is honest. I am thankful that we can play games together, go on walks together, and talk about movies together. I am thankful that he is a great father! I am thankful that he has this time to be with our kids at this age. If life would have taken different turns, I am not sure that he would have gotten to be with our kids as much. I am thankful that he encourages me and pushes me when I need a push.
These past few days have been rough. It always is around the end of the semester. (added stress can do that to relationships ya know) However, I am thankful that no matter how our days and evenings go, we do not let the sun set on our anger. I am thankful that when we have days where neither one of us seems to be getting through, that at the end of the day we hold each other and say "we're goin to be ok, Always and Forever, I love you" Somehow hearing him say that to me while I am in his warm embrace means the world to me. I am thankful that we are slowly but surely getting to know each other more intimatly. I am proud of the man that Ryne is and I am so proud to be his wife.
Ryne, I am so thankful for you. You mean the world to me and I love you.
What are you thankful for today?
P.S. On a very side, shooting rabbits type of side, note: I really dislike my hair style right now... any particular styly you like from some of the pictures. Some other advice... I need a change...

3 comments:

Hannah said...

http://www.accesshollywood.com/content/images/89/300x300/89228_dish-of-salt-rachel-mcadams-talks-state-of-play.jpg

i like rachel mcadam's just above shoulders cut with some side sweep bangs. her hair texture reminds me of yours as well as your face shape. maybe? hokay bye.

p.s.
Rynes pretty cool

Caitlin said...

I'm thankful for the man my brother has become. He's stepped up to the plate so many times in the past 2 and a half years - I'm thankful he chose you too. I love you two so much and I miss yall everyday!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. The pictures are so wonderful. You have truly put lots of effort into your thankfulness. You are an inspiration. I love you!!! Squeeze Ryne and the kids for me!!! Ibu