Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give Thanks


I am thankful for Music. I love music so much and it has become so important to me everyday. I am thankful that we can worship through music. I am thankful that music can pick us up, or calm us down. I am thankful for Frank Sinatra on long hard days when I need to relax. I am thankful for Third Day when I want to sing praises. I am thankful for old hymns when I am washing my dishes, and I am thankful for nursery rhymes when I am singing to my kids. I am thankful for the fact that I can hear music. I am thankful that I can get online and listen to music with the click of a button or that I can pop in a cd while driving to have some company. I sure do love listening to music especially this time of year. I love christmas caroling and listening to familiar tunes while I decorate for the holidays.
What are you thankful for today?

0 comments: