Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Give Thanks

I am thankful for my freedom. Today is Veteran's day. As most of you know, Ryne and I are in the application process for the Marines. As a result of that, I have taken a great interest in military life and what that holds, the good and the bad. I personally have decided that the good far out weighs that bad. I am thankful that we live in a place where we can talk about the military and make a decision. We are free even in that to explore different branches of service. This past week I have been thinking a great deal about service in general, whether that is military or just one person serving another. I personally have been feeling convicted to become someone who serves because it is part of who they are and not just a feeling of obligation or duty. It makes me feel good to think that individuals in the military would look at serving the same way. To serve because it is a part of who they are and for that I am so grateful. To those who have served, are serving, and even those who will serve, Thank You.

What are you thankful for today?

0 comments: