
Tonight I am thankful for the Bergren's. That is Ryne's wonderful family. Today both of Ryne's parents and Hannah (WE MISSED YOU CAIT) got to come and see us for the day. I have been missing them all SO much! I can't wait til Thanksgiving when we can all be together. I am so thankful for them because of the special relationship I have with them all. I love Caitlin and Hannah SO much and truly gained two sisters when I married Ryne. His parents are the best and they even tell me I am there FAVORITE daughter in law! My parents have been praying for my future spouse since I was a little girl, and that is part of why I am so thankful for Joan and Lee, because they have done the same thing. They have prayed for me since Ryne was little. (even though they didn't put a name to the girl for a few years down the road :) I have the best in-laws a girl could ask for. The love and support that we get from them is priceless.
I love you all so much and am thankful for you everyday, but today especially you are all on my mind. Thanks for coming. We missed you Cait. And we will see you all again soon!
What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:
Love you Beks..I really wish I could have been there this weekend. Can't wait to see you!
Thanks! We love you too :)
I miss you already. See you in only TWO weeks!!!!!
In the immortal words of Mr. Miyagi- " You pretty okay, too!" You are our favorite daughter-in-law! Thanks for a great day!
Post a Comment