





Today I am thankful for my Riley. Today she is 23 months old! It is hard to believe that in one month she will be two years old! Riley has brought more joy to me than I could have ever imagined. It is impressive to me how much I have learned from her already in these past 23 months. I am continually (sp?) reminded of how God is so amazing even to the point of how he created us to bear children! I love how her sweet smile reminds me of the love from my heavenly father. I am thankful for the heart that she has. I am thankful for the way she loves her brother and how she loves others. I am thankful that she was a great baby! I am thankful that she is a good sleeper and a healthy, active, 23 month old. I am thankful that God saw fit for Ryne and I to have her. I am thankful that she has so many people that love her, and that pray for her. I am thankful that I never have had to worry about providing for her. I am thankful that even though she is normally not a snuggler, that she still gives me a kiss every single night before bed. I am thankful that I already see a servants heart in her and I hope and pray that I will continue to nurture that in the best way possible.
There are so many reasons why I am thankful for Riley it is emotionally overwhelming to think about. In so many ways Riley changed our lives. I look forward to seeing how she continues to do that everywhere.
What are you thankful for today?

0 comments:
Post a Comment