This is her waiting on Preacher to come and get her bed out.

YEAH! We're ready!

She loved playing in the trailer!

I even helped put the bed together
Everything was in. Just waiting for the mattress.

On the bed for the first time

This was so funny. She has never done that before just then
Honey, Preacher and Riley
So far this has been the only problem....
My dad drove all night (literally) Friday night so that he could deliver some furniture including Riley's new "Big Girl" bed! The visit was far to short, not even a visit really at all. Nevertheless, I was so excited to get to see him (my mom was already here) and for us to get Riley's new bed. She has done GREAT! I know, it has only been one night and we will have to see how tonight goes, but so far so good. She hasn't even gotten out of the bed when she wakes up. This morning she laid there and cried until I came and got her down even though she can do it herself. Leah even let us have her comforter! Thanks Aunt Leah! It has worked out perfectly! Even the bed in the room has worked out great. We moved some things around, added a new dresser, and took out a book shelve and voila! The only funny thing is that poor Sam can't see me when I open up the door so he will bounce up and down in the bed trying to see over the headboard but all you see is the tip top of his cute little head. I put it like that so they wouldn't play as much while they are supposed to be sleeping and it has been really good so far.
YEAH! We're ready!
She loved playing in the trailer!
I even helped put the bed together
On the bed for the first time
This was so funny. She has never done that before just then
Thanks dad for bringing it to us. I don't know how you loaded that all by yourself. You are a man of many talents. (and you backed the trailer up perfectly, on the first try :) I love you and miss you so much. Riley is loving her bed so thanks!

2 comments:
These are the cutest picture in the entire planet!
the pictures are great! I really enjoyed staying with you a couple of days and helping to move the bed. Riley was so fun to watch with the 'new' bed. It won't be long til Sam can look over the bookcase!
Honey
Post a Comment