Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give Thanks





Today I am thankful for my papa! My papa has always been very special to me as well. He was always teaching us things as we were growing up. One of my favorite "lessons" was to be friendly to everyone. My pap and I would go on walks or be riding together and he would wave at everyone that we would pass. I would ask "who is that?" Pap: "I don't know, just bein friendly" I could never understand why he was so friendly to so many people but now I know. He was always teaching us to save our money. Pap is never without a coin jar full of coins. I am thankful that he was around to teach me those things. I am thankful that he showed me how to be kind, to save my money, to work hard, to take care of the things that the Lord has given us and above all, to always be polite. So many of the things that he has taught me, I am now trying to teach my kids. I think that is so special. Thanks papa for all the lessons, hugs, and walks. I love you.
What are you thankful for today?

0 comments: