Well, these past few days have been crazy. I went out of town this past weekend and also had a MAJOR paper due. On top of all that, I got sick Monday and yesterday, so today I am trying to play catch up before we leave for THANKSGIVING!! I am feeling very overwhelmed and to be honest, have had a pretty rough past couple of days. I called my mom to whine and she reminded me to think about what I am thankful for. Even though the things that had taken me away from blogging the past couple of days were very important, I have def missed getting to write about what I am thankful for. I am still very behind and have a LOT of more things to write about, but atleast I am getting a little caught up. I just want to encourage everyone who is busy, or had a rough couple of days like me, to still think about those things which we are thankful for in the midst of those days. Hopefully I will get back on track soon, but my packing has GOT to get done!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Rebekah! I was thinking about you being thankful for dishes...whioh we wash...by hand...which means we have plenty to eat! I washed a lot of dishes today getting ready for Thanksgiving! Love you, Aunt Della
Post a Comment