Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Grandmother at the Lake


Ryne and I were very busy this past weekend. On Saturday we had our Lamaz class (which went very well) and that evening we headed out to the lake to see my Grandma and Grandpa. Ryne was super excited because Grandaddy made us some of his famous ribs. He hadn't made them in a while, so we felt really special that he made some for us. Grandmother made us some baked beans and potato salad. I dont know how she knew, but I had been craving some baked beans for a while, so I really enjoyed dinner on Saturday night. We had a great time visiting and we even watched a movie. Oh, and Grandma made us two whole blueberry bananna pies!!! We had no problem helping her clean those dishes! This is a picture of us at their church Sunday morning. Ryne and I had a great time at the special Veterans Day service. We spent the rest of the afternoon looking around the lake, it sure was beautiful, and visiting some more. All in all, it was a great break from our busy lives here at school. Thank you both so much, we loved it and can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

My life with 4 Daughters and Preacher said...

Blueberry Banana Pies!!! If I hadn't ever told you about them she would still be making them for just me!!! Oh well I'm sure at Thanksgiving she will do me right. I'm glad that you had a good time. Honey

Grandma "at the lake" said...

We enjoyed your visit very, very much!!!! We hope you will do this again soon, but did you have to tell about the Blueberry Banana Pies!!! Now I have to make someone else some. ha ha We love you both very much. Grandma