Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Birthday's at Grandma's...




A couple of weekends ago (yes I'm still backtracking) Grandmother Anne invited Ryne and I to come to Detroit to celebrate Aunt B and Uncle Jeff's Birthdays. We couldn't wait to go. This was Ryne's first trip to Detroit and it was the first time that Uncle Jeff's family got to meet him. I had a lot of fun showing Ryne around where I used to live and of course, we ate really well. We went to see one of Jacob's football games. Even though they didnt win, Jacob did a really good job and it was alot of fun. Thank you for inviting us to celebrate with everyone for the birthday's, we both had a great time.

2 comments:

My life with 4 Daughters and Preacher said...

One of my favorite memories of the Blanton Family is their birthday bashes! They are downright Festive!! I'm glad that you were able to be there and help celebrate.

Bruce said...

Hey, I know those people!

I just now found your blog, so I wanted to leave a comment. Wish y'all could've been with us this week at Detroit for Thanksgiving. The food, obviously, was awesome. (Sorry, Ryne.) My only regret was I had to come back home Thursday night because I had to work. I was SUPPOSED to get Friday off; instead, I ended up having to do the work of three people (I'm not exaggerating). Anyway, enough about me; I look forward to more posts!