Last Friday our good friend and neighbor Maryanne, took some pictures of me and Ryne. We had a really good time and Maryanne enjoyed the break from her sons Corbin (4) and Vincent (6 months). There were so many pictures, I tried to pick out some just to show you. We went to some old run down buildings by the railroad tracks. Some trains actually started to leave and some enter, while we were trying to take pictures, so we had so hurry up and get off the tracks. For those of you who don't know, the picture of us with the bunny, is my childhood toy, "susie." I just love her to death, and Maryanne thought she was to precious not to have atleast one picture with susie. All in all we had fun taking some pictures and spending the time with Maryanne.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thank you for posting the pictures!!
I love all the pictures! Your friend Maryann must be a professional! I couldn't pick a favorite, they are all good!
Post a Comment