Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes...

I am constantly hearing things from my children that I do not want to forget. I have tried to keep a journal. (tried being the main word there :) So I am going to start trying to blog some of them. I realize this may not be for anyone's benefit other than my own, so that is why I am warning you... Here are a few things from the mouths of my babes...

Yesterday while my kids were with the sitter:
Riley "I have to go poo-poo"
Sitter "well ok, lets go!"
Riley "Do you have any candy?"
Sitter "Yes"
Riley: "Let me see it!"
Sitter "well, ok..... "
Riley after seeing the candy goes, "oh, ok" and proceeds to take care of business. After that she looks at the sitter:
"You not dance for me! My momma dances!" (sigh) "thats ok, because I know you are excited...So now, where is my candy?"

-My sitter said that the last time she went to the bathroom at her house Riley asked for the candy when she was done. She said that she didn't have any and she got upset. That is what I think brought up the candy conversation. It made me laugh and made me a little proud that she would remember the conversation from the time before.
Later at dinner that night Riley informed daddy that when he was older like her, she would give him candy when he goes to the bathroom on the potty :)
They both make me laugh...

0 comments: