Last weekend was full of fun. We had an Ordination service, an Anniversary party, and a Wedding to attend.
We were so excited to see some friends that we miss dearly. Brent performed the Ordination ceremony. It was SO wonderful to visit with him and hear about his family.
We were so excited to see some friends that we miss dearly. Brent performed the Ordination ceremony. It was SO wonderful to visit with him and hear about his family.
Here we are with Corey! We were honored to be a part of such a special ceremony. We love you Corey and we are looking forward to see how God continues to use you for his ministry. It was a touching ceremony!
Friday night after the ceremony we headed to GG and GGP's house. We were supposed to be throwing them a surprise party but one thing led to another and they knew we were coming. It was a short trip but we really enjoyed getting to spend some time with family celebrating their 30 years of marriage.
Little Miss was sick all day though. She pretty much spent her time right there or in bed. I don't think Preacher minded having some snuggle time though.
They received lots of beautiful flowers. I also made a cake! The bottom layer was French Vanilla with Raspberry filling and the top was Chocolate fudge with Chocolate butter cream filling. I had so much fun planning, making, and decorating the cake.
After the party we headed back to Longview to attend the long awaited marriage of Patty and Corey. You might remember when I posted their engagement. Here are some of the "flower boys" haha
We had such a wonderful time. Seeing any couple come together in Holy Matrimony is a beautiful thing. I couldn't help but have flashbacks from my own wedding. While we were there we also got to visit with a great mentor of ours, Doug. We miss his family dearly as well but I hope we can visit them in the beautiful Tennessee some day!
All in all we had a wonderful, busy weekend. It was full of great food, fellowship, love, and friends. We feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. Congratulations to you all. We love you SO much!

0 comments:
Post a Comment