There are so many things that I love about living on campus. All the friends that our kids have is up at the top of the list! It is not uncommon for us to have little friends over to play. There were a couple more that weren't even in the picture. Riley and Sam get so excited when they hear the kids outside or if I tell them we are asking whoever over to play. Riley and Sam are going to be very sad when Corban and Vincent move next year :( They have become the best of friends. Yesterday Riley and Vincent Ran to each other arms open wide and hugged. Vincent came over, looked at me and said "I love Riley". It was so sweet! I am thankful that they have so many kids their age to play with. (oh and the sweet little boy on the front right... He is becoming a big brother today!)
Friday, September 17, 2010
Friends and Jello
Posted by TeamRB at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment