Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I am sure everyone has a picture of someone sleeping on the couch after all that Turkey!!
Here is Ryne and his dad after the big meal. They are so much alike...



Some more family on the couch


So, Ryne and I have started a new tradition with the kids. Each year at Thanksgiving they will each get a new set of Jammies. I love getting new p.j.'s so I may have to jump in on this next year. But here are the kids playin in the new pajamas.




Here is Sam getting his.




And Riley Getting hers




I even got to see my good friend Tamera over the break and her adorable daughter Mercury!! I am super excited because I will get to see them again in a couple of weeks!!!



Cait and Sam playin

Who knew that a Barrel of Monkeys could be so much fun? Riley and Sam both LOVE to play with this at Grandma and Grandpa's


This was the beautiful center piece after we had put the leaves on. We each had a leaf name card for where to sit and afterwards we wrote what we were thankful for and put it on the tree. It was SO cool. Way to go Hannah and Cait!


We got to use Grandma Sandvig's china. It is SO beautiful not to mention I feel so special when we get to use it.


Here is the Bergren Family right before we headed back home.


Ryne and I had such a good Thanksgiving this year. We are so fortunate to have such a great family. Ryne's aunt and uncle and their girls got to celebrate with us as well. We had such a good time getting to shop, play, and of course EAT! Thank you so much for a wonderful time. We miss you guys when we do not get to be with you. Love you!!!

1 comments:

Cait said...

I love the picture of me and Sam-man, so I'm stealing it :)