Sadly I do not have any pictures, but yesterday was a wonderful day. I think the middle of semester blues had started to hit, because last week was an extremely long, stressful week. Of course it doesn't help that my hormones are in full swing but... Saturday Ryne took me out on a much needed date. I had been craving IHOP ever since we talked about it last weekend at Clifton's homecomming (btw, I did not take a single picture of last weekend-sorry. we will just have to watch honey's and hope she will put up some pictures) Anyways, we went to breakfast then headed over to Maudd Cobb (big building that host's all sorts of events on our fair grounds) for Christmas Corner. Christmas Corner is just a 3 day event where business's all over bring booths full of christmas things to sell. It was so wonderful, to walk around, look at all the booths, get some christmas ideas, and get samples! It took us over an hour to see all the booths.
Thanks for having a day date with me Ryne! I love you so much!

1 comments:
You are very lucky to have such a sweet, thoughtful husband. I love both of you very much.
GG
Post a Comment