A few weekends ago, Ryne and I got to go to the East Texas Fair in Tyler Texas! We were so excited. (I was really craving funnel cakes and a foot long corn dog!) We went with some neighbors/friends. The couple on the left is Beth and Andrew Anderson, then us, then Thomas and Christy Reese. Christy and I have become quite close these past few weeks. We have tried to go walking together about 3 times a week. It has been great! (they have a 2 month old baby boy!)
Before we left, Ryne and I tried our hand at GG's famous blueberry bannana pie! So... Look Grandma, we did it! And they were even pretty good. (not as good as yours though :(
Ryne and I had a nice time baking together, and an even better time enjoying the fruit of our labor.
I was a little bit more scared on the Ferris wheel than I thought I would be. It was higher than it looked!
We all had a good laugh while Ryne did the stereotypical fair thing, as he "proved his love for me by winning me something" Funny thing was he missed and this was the poster he got for giving it a good try! I love you Ryne...
All in all we had a great time and ate WAY more than we should have. It is such a blessing that we can have such good friends that live so close!

3 comments:
I'm so glad that you got to go to the fair!! Great fun. You look very good and I'm sure that baby boy enjoyed the fair food!!!
Now that you and Ryne know how to make the blueberry banana pie, I will want one for my birthday.
love ya,
Awww, such cute pictures! I love the one with you and Ryne and the poster; it's just so adorable!
Are you going to be at Grandmother's for Thanksgiving? 'Cause I'm dying to see you. =)
I am so glad that you and Ryne got to go to the fair with your friends and have some fun!! You deserve that!! And, those pies look WONDERFUL!! I am so proud of you!! Are those graham cracker crust?? Was it good?? I'll have to try that sometime, much easier.
I love you both,
GG
Post a Comment