Riley pretty much always wakes up happy, but last week was even more special. I don't know what was so funny, but for three mornings in a row I woke up to the sound of Riley giggling in her room! There is something so sweet and pure about a baby's laugh. It was so wonderful to hear that at the start of my day. -I love you so much miss Riley!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know how much you and Ryne must love the sound of your sweet Riley. I forgot how wonderful it was until your last visit. Baby babblings and laughter are one of my favorite things.
I am so glad that you are enjoying all the "little" things that make babies so special!! They grow up so fast you have to enjoy each day. Wish I could see your little one more often. She is so special!!
Post a Comment