My sisters, mom, aunt, grandma, and I had a GREAT girls day a few weekends back. We all met up in Tyler and shopped. I can hardly believe that my little sister will be getting married this Fall! I was so excited to enjoy talking about/beginning the planning for her big day!
We had another great surprise later that week. Our friend Brandon came to see us! Ryne and him have been friends since our freshman year in college. He is so wonderful. He brought Sam a new bug that grew in water.
He brought Riley a boat bank for them to paint together.
They had so much fun. To make things even sweeter, he called us today to let us know that he is moving MUCH closer! We are so excited!
Then a couple of weeks later we headed to the Barksdale Air Show. We had a great time despite the chilling winds.
Well, that is all for now. We are in full swing getting ready to celebrate Ryne's graduation!!! More to come, very soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment