I can hardly believe how much the kids have grown since Easter last year. The weather was so nice today. I was glad that we got a few photos of us and the kids.
Especially lately, I have been so thankful for Riley and the relationship that we have. I love her so much and enjoy the wonderful personality that she has. This morning she thanked me over and over for letter her wear a pearl necklace of mine. She pranced around the living room and waited for her daddy to tell her how beautiful she was. It was a special moment for me and I am looking forward to many more moments like that.
It is impressive to me how much Sam and Ryne are alike. I love seeing them together and how they like to play together. Sam is getting so big! It took Riley and I forever to get ready this morning, and Ryne and Sam took about 5 minutes and wrested together for the rest of the time :)
I am so thankful for the two men in my life!
On campus, they have an Easter Extraveganza. We went there last year with our friend so I was glad that we could do it again this year! It was crazy! There were parents that had laundry baskets trying to fill them up. I don't know if you can see the eggs in the background but there were hundreds! I told my kids that they could only get five and we struggled to get that many! On the flip side... I am thankful that our campus has activities that reach out to the community throughout the year. Afterwards they had burgers, hot dogs, face painting, and games for the kids and it was all free!
We had a great day today and a great weekend too. We are getting excited about Ryne graduating in just a few weeks, followed by us moving into our new house! Life sure is moving quickly around here but we are enjoying every bit of it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment