Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas in Detroit

Ryne took the kids on a ride.

This was the first year ever that we didn't have a traditional meal at my Grandmother's for Christmas. I was SO excited because this year we had Mexican Food!


One of my favorite Christmas traditions that my Grandmother has is hanging these homemade ornaments up in the entry way. My kids were in awe of them and I look forward to seeing them every year!

Sam Man and Jacob

My Sweet Riley and Hannah

The Christmas tree and Presents!

I gave Hannah one of the old games that we had found.

Leah got Miss America!


We had such a fun trip to Grandmother's. Ryne had to work the following day so it was just a day trip but we enjoyed every minute of it. I loved having the non-traditional Mexican food and the Christmas candy and desserts were wonderful as always. Grandmother's house always feels like home to me and what better way to spend Christmas than with the one's that you love in a place that feels like home.

0 comments: