
Honey and Preacher and Leah came to visit us! The kids helped me get ready because they were going to be here by lunch time. They were helping me make one of my
favorite couscous recipes. (I tweak it up and use red, orange, and yellow peppers. I love all of the colors)

If you cant tell: Riley is trying to help me cut the peppers and Sam is eating them!

Part of the reason for the trip was so that they could deliver the kids new bunk beds!!!
It was a team effort getting it all put together.


Sam watched my dad very carefully!

Then it was his turn to practice. I think he put a screw driver in almost every screw on that bed. Sam is very attentive to details.


Finished product!

This is there very first time getting up into their new beds! Notice that Sam will pick up his own stool and carry it over to his bed :)



(This is from another night but I just loved it so much!)

Well, the bed transition went really well. I was a little worried about my Sam man. He needs his boundaries. However, he has been great and it has been a challenge to keep little miss in her bed. The very first night Riley cried a little. When I asked her what was wrong she said "I can't see Sam". They love each other very much and it makes this momma very happy and proud.
We enjoyed the rest of the visit with my folks. As always, it was too short, but wonderful. We love you and we miss you already!
4 comments:
I LOVED the "getting into bed" pictures :) I love those kids!
Hehe cute!
I just love their bunk beds! Can you believe they are old enough to be in a bed like that?
"I can't see Sam!" !!! How precious... I love children soooo much! Miss you Riley and Sam!
Post a Comment