A few weeks ago we headed down to Atlanta, Texas to visit with some family. We had a GREAT time. Not only did we get to visit with Papa, Debbie, Jimmy, Krystal, Gigi and GGP, we got to go to a shutterfly home party! The kids loved getting to play with fritz, a wagon, and balloons. (not to mention they loved how they could reach all the snacks on the table at the party :) After the party I stayed a couple of extra days. I loved getting to cook and of course eat with GG and GGP. I have so many memories of times out at the lake, or at Papa or Aunt Debbie's house. I am so excited that now my kids are getting to start making some memories too! We had a great time and we already can't wait to head back again. Love you guys!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Trip to Atlanta
A few weeks ago we headed down to Atlanta, Texas to visit with some family. We had a GREAT time. Not only did we get to visit with Papa, Debbie, Jimmy, Krystal, Gigi and GGP, we got to go to a shutterfly home party! The kids loved getting to play with fritz, a wagon, and balloons. (not to mention they loved how they could reach all the snacks on the table at the party :) After the party I stayed a couple of extra days. I loved getting to cook and of course eat with GG and GGP. I have so many memories of times out at the lake, or at Papa or Aunt Debbie's house. I am so excited that now my kids are getting to start making some memories too! We had a great time and we already can't wait to head back again. Love you guys!
Posted by TeamRB at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
you are so skinny! sorry, i know that had nothing to do with this blog, but its the thing that stuck in my mind while i was looking at the pictures!
Post a Comment