Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mother's Day
















My Mother's Day was GREAT! This was my third Mother's day and they just keep getting better and better. I love watching my kids grow. I love teaching them and watching them do the things that I do. I love their beautiful smiles first thing in the morning, and I love watching their chests rise and fall as they sleep. Thanks for a wonderful Mother's day kids (Ryne)
My morning started out with homemade cards from Riley and Sam. Riley woke me up with "Happy Mother's Day" just as clear as day! After a glass of OJ Riley handed me my gift.... It was a beautiful ring that I have had my eye on from Zales! I was SO excited! After that Ryne informed me that breakfast was waiting for me at Waffle House :) We got ready for church and headed out. Breakfast was great!
We had lunch plans with some good friends of ours that fell through so after church we headed home for a family lunch. That evening we celebrated with my best friend Angie and her family. She is an AMAZING mom too and I was so glad to spend the time with their sweet family.
All in all my day was great. -Lets not forget about my mom though.... I owe a lot to my mother. For starters she didn't kill me all the times that I gave her plenty of reason to :) But more importantly she has always encouraged me to be the strong willed, passionate, fun loving person that I am. She has been the best example to me as I am now a mom. Thanks for all that you have, and continue to teach me. I love you!
-Check out my very first Mother's Day. Time sure does fly...

0 comments: