Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls Night Out


While I was home over the Christmas break Ryne treated me, my mom, Hannah, and Leah to a girls night out. (Thanks Dad for watching the kids for me!) I had SO much fun. The trip home was a much needed one for me and that night is one I will never forget.
It was a night full of surprises. It started off with an Olive Garden gift card. We all went to dinner and had LOTS of fun. Next we each got a GC to Target. (one of my favs) We each had cute notes on them. (mine was the two penguins in love :) After we each finally picked out what we wanted with our GC's we got another surprise! Last but not least, we got Starbucks gift cards to finish off the night. (and yes Mom, Hannah, and Leah, now we all know how much coffee is in a Chai tea latte)
Thanks Ryne for treating us and thanks girls for such a fun night. I love and miss you all SO much. Lets do it again soon.

1 comments:

Grandma "at the lake" said...

What a sweet thing for Ryne to do!! I know you had a wonderful time and you all look fantastic!!