Monday, October 12, 2009

Lots to Blog about



This is Sam before we left for our trip! So cute!

We had a great time visiting with Papa!



Sam liked Sleeping in Pap's arms!



"Pound it" Riley loved playing with Aunt Debbies Nephew Kaydon.


They loved playing with all the toys for sale at the garage sale!

This was there spot at the garage sale.

Aunt Betty and Uncle Jack. So cute

Shelly and Payton holding my little man.

This was the only group shot from the weekend. We were having too much fun!

YAH! GG is handing me all the money that I made at the garage sale! (25 bucks but hey, every little bit counts right!?)

Sam didn't mind the cold weather at all!

My camera died so I only got a few of the family shots.



Cherry, Shirley, Betty, and Standing in for Johnny: Kathy




Riley loved playing catch with Iqubal (sp?, sorry)


On the way home I stoped by to see Aunt B and Uncle Bruce and fam. We ate Mexican food to celebrate her Birthday!


Yes, Sam has no pants on.



Just me and Aunt B! (and a corner of Sam's head)



Us three at Flats!



Yah! Me and Aunt Debbie


All but 2 of the cousins. Yall were missed!

This past weekend was SO much fun. Thursday night we headed down to Atlanta to visit GG, GGP, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Jimmy and Pap. GG was having a garage sale so we helped out. (as much as you can when you bring two babies :) We also got to see Eddie, Susan, Kay and one of her daughters. We got to meet Sarah and her son Kaydon.
GG and GGP thank you so much for letting us stay with you. We had a lot of fun and a lot of GOOD food! We loved going shopping with you guys and Sam LOVES his new jacket. So do I. He looks so handsome.
Thanks Aunt Debbie for Riley's fun new toy. I am so glad we got to see you.
On the way home we stopped by to see my Aunt B and family. Saturday was her birthday so it worked out great. I love them all so much and Ryne and I both miss seeing them. We ate at a great Mexican food resteraunt in Sulpher Springs. Thanks for letting me stop by you guys. I know it was short but it was a good visit. Rob, Daniel, Laura, Thanks for sharing with me about school and for helping me with the kids. They sure do love yall!
Sunday, we had lunch at a family get together at Flats. I hadn't seen some of the family in years. It was so good to get to chat with family that I hadn't seen in a while and even to meet some new family! I can't wait til Columbus weekend next year!
Thanks for whoever put it all together!

1 comments:

Grandma "at the lake" said...

We loved having you and Miss Riley and Sam man visit. We love y'all so much. But I'm jealous, if I had know y'all were going to eat Mexican food in Sulphur Springs we would have gone to see Aunt B with you. : )