This is the closest thing to a "good picture of the two of them that I could get.
She is such a big girl now!
I included this picture for those of you who heard about Sam's accident. You can barely see it but it is MUCH better :)
It is hard to believe that Sam is almost 8 months old and Miss Riley is about 22 months old!
They are growing so much. They are only 9 pounds different from each other! Wow. Sam is "crawling" now. He does more of an inchworm crawl. Despite his big sisters efforts to show him how it is "really" done. Ha. Riley is becoming quite the chatterbox. (Really, I don't know where she gets it) She is the BEST helper. I always thought it was just a developmental thing, but the older she gets the more I think that is just her heart. She is the best little helper and she LOVES to do it. (I think secretly she is trying to lead up to just taking over completely. Again, I don't know where she gets it)
All in all, they are growing fast and it wont be long before we have a 1 and a 2 year old on our hands.

1 comments:
What cute grandkids I have!! And Sam looks fine...that was harder on momma than baby boy! I love you all!
Honey
Post a Comment