Riley LOVES to play with the rocks at the park. We just have to make sure that she doesn't eat the rocks :)
Riley and Sam both LOVE the swings. I love this picture of all four swinging!
Heres Sam chillin in the swing.
I love how infectious (sp?) Sam's grin is.
I am not sure why, but I really like this picture. I think it is because I love how Riley can do anything and Sam will laugh!
While they were here we even got to go feed the ducks at the pond. If there hadn't been so many ants, it would have been perfect!
This is a few weeks late, but we were so excited that Ryne's parents got to come down and visit for a weekend. Thank you SO much for coming to see us. We love and miss you. We had a great time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment