Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Miss Riley Anne turned 1



I know that I am very late, but Riley turned 1 on December 12th! My wonderful friend Maryanne took some pictures of her in her birthday outfit. I am having some technical difficulties getting them up, but I will post more "tutu" pics as soon as I can.
Riley,
It is hard to believe that you are already 1 year old! It has been amazing to watch you grow and learn so fast. You are slowly getting the hang of walking. Even though you can, you prefer to crawl for now. You are still a good eater and an even better sleeper. You are loved by so many people. You are so very special. It is hard to believe that not to long from now, you will also become a big sister! We love you VERY much.
-Mom and Dad

1 comments:

My life with 4 Daughters and Preacher said...

I loved seeing miss Smiley Riley in her sweet tutu. She was the star of the party. Riley, you have brought great joy into our lives. I can't wait to see what this next year brings to this soon to be big sister.
Love,
Honey