Dear TeamRB - I really appreicate you coming to see us at Christmas, I know that with school, flying, working and getting ready for Samuel it was sorta hard. We enjoyed our time together and hope the holiday was special for you guys. You truly are being so blessed by God...I Love It!!!! Honey
We are a family of four working hard to achieve our goals. Ryne is working towards a Bachelors degree in Aero Science, and I am working on a Bacholors degree in Early Childhood Education. Our two children Riley, 2 and Sam, 1, are keeping our lives full of sloppy kisses and entertainment. We are always busy but we are always blessed. This blog is just a way for us to remember what was going on in our lives right now. Time has already flown by. We can't wait to see where the future will lead us.
1 comments:
Dear TeamRB - I really appreicate you coming to see us at Christmas, I know that with school, flying, working and getting ready for Samuel it was sorta hard. We enjoyed our time together and hope the holiday was special for you guys. You truly are being so blessed by God...I Love It!!!!
Honey
Post a Comment