For the very first time, miss Riley wore a pair of jeans today! It was hard to believe how much older she looked just sitting on the porch in her new jeans. Sad thing is, the jeans are already, almost to small. However, I did like how at the end of the night I didnt have worn down dirt spots over her knees from her crawling around outside. Riley also did something very exciting today. She said "mama" and I think it wasn't just a coincidence. My neighbor was over and we were talking about how her little boy was saying different things when she asked him to say "mama" and of course, when you want them to do something they dont. Anyways she tried to tell him that he better start talking soon or Riley would pass him up. I said not to worry because Riley wasn't quite there yet. I then turned to Riley and said "Riley, say mama", she didn't and I turned and said "see"! Thats when she piped up and said very clearly "mama". We both went a little crazy, not sure wether or not that was just a coincidence. So I said, "Riley, say mama" and lo and behold, she did it again!! I was so excited. She really likes to whine "mama" as she crawls around the house crying when she doesn't get her way. She just goes "mamamamamamamama" as she cries. So maybe she really is starting to connect the dots. None the less, I am counting it as the real thing and I am SO excited. My baby girl is growing up...
Saturday, November 8, 2008
What a big girl!
Posted by TeamRB at 12:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aw Rebekah! She is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how big Riley is..it's crazy!
and CONGRATS on the news of having a boy! That's so exciting! I'm glad things are going so well for you and your family; I miss you all very much!
Congrats on a little Mr. Bergren. Boys are quite a joy!
My mom made my bedding for Connor and she said she got the material at JoAnns Fabric. There is actually one here too.
Hope this pregnancy is going well!
Sharyn
I love these photos.... Makes me think of the song "Babys got her bluejeans on" She is growing up way to fast!
Post a Comment