Monday, November 24, 2008

Riley and Vincent













My friend Maryanne is not only a wonderful friend, but she is very talented. Ryne and I are so fortunate that we live in a community like we do. We have many neighbors who have children and they all live so close! Riley especially loves to play with Corban and Vincent. I just love the pictures of Riley's face and her messed up hair in the picture with her and Vincent. She is growing up so fast and it is hard to believe that she is almost 1!!! So, enjoy the snapshots that Maryanne took of Riley the other morning while she was over to play :)

3 comments:

Grandma "at the lake" said...

These photos are wonderful. Miss Riley is getting almost as big as Vincent. I am glad you have such wonderful friends. My favorite is the 4th photo from the bottom. You must remember to send me some of these. I love you all so much.

Anonymous said...

aww I can't believe how big Riley is getting! And Vincent too...I haven't seen him since May! She looks great...hard to believe she's almost a year old! Miss you and your family, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love you much.

Grandma "at the lake" said...

The more I look at these pictures the more Miss Riley looks like her grandma Melanie, I mean her Honey.. Anyway the two with Vincent are the spitting image of her grandma, I'll have to dig out some old pictures to prove it. : )