Us on the shuttle headed to Arizona for our first family vacation!
This was our very first trip on an airplane! It was so exciting.
I thought that the airport in Arizona was so pretty. I loved the plane and the stained glass.
Grandma Scott fed Riley so we could all go swimming.
There was a great mall nearby and we all had a great time hanging out and shopping.
We had the very first Bergren Family Olympics.
It was so much fun. This is us playing shuffle board. Ryne and I came in 1st and 2nd!
Four Generations
She just looked so cute!
While we were down we got to see Uncle Ed and Aunt Shirley. My camera died and I didn't get a picture of Riley and Uncle Ed :(
It was so good to see you both. Hopefully we can see you in South Dakota this summer.
Another generation pic
Grandma and Grandpa Scott bought Riley an adorable hat. Thanks so much; it has sure been handy here in the Texas heat. Not to mention it is MUCH cuter than a bow :)
Grandpa and Riley
I just LOVE palm trees. I think they are so spunky and happy. They make me smile. I was super excited to see that the neighbors had some mini one's so of course I got a picture.
Riley looked so cute with the KU bear
Were on our way back home!
Wow! What a great Vacation. Ryne and I had just finished up our finals and then we headed off to Arizona. All of Ryne's family was able to be there and it was wonderful. Riley did pretty good on her first flight, however, the time change was pretty hard to get used to. We did all sorts of things, but one of my favorites was the Bergren Family Olympics. I think we should do it every year (especially because I really need to redeem myself in horseshoes!!) We got to stay two extra nights. We really enjoyed the extra time we had all to ourselves.
I loved Arizona and can't wait to go again.
Grandma and Grandpa Scott, we love you both so much. Thanks for letting us stay in your home. We'll see you soon!
Wow! What a great Vacation. Ryne and I had just finished up our finals and then we headed off to Arizona. All of Ryne's family was able to be there and it was wonderful. Riley did pretty good on her first flight, however, the time change was pretty hard to get used to. We did all sorts of things, but one of my favorites was the Bergren Family Olympics. I think we should do it every year (especially because I really need to redeem myself in horseshoes!!) We got to stay two extra nights. We really enjoyed the extra time we had all to ourselves.
I loved Arizona and can't wait to go again.
Grandma and Grandpa Scott, we love you both so much. Thanks for letting us stay in your home. We'll see you soon!

1 comments:
I couldn't help but notice that you didn't mention who won the horseshoes, billards, and overall gold metals in the olympics- seems to be some slightly slanted reporting??!! :) We are so glad you guys were able to come--- it meant a lot to us and G&G Scott! We Love you all so much, G&G Bergren
Post a Comment