Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day




When I got home from Clifton, Ryne had lunch waiting for me! He made Cordon Bleu (chicken stuffed with ham and cheese) and scalloped potatoes. On top of that, he got us a new table from the free bins here on campus and for mothers day he bought us some new lawn chairs. I was SO excited! And as if that wasn't enough, he totally took me by surprise when he gave me a package of pictures. He had asked Maryanne to take pictures of him and Riley for me! So here are a few pictures of my two favorite people...










Thanks babe, I love you both!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww Rebekah those pictures are awesome! I love them! and Happy mothers day!!! Sorry it's a couple days late...
glad you see y'all are doing well. I miss you!!!

Grandma "at the lake" said...

I am glad you had a good Mother's Day!! You are such a good little Mother, I am so proud of you. I love the pictures of Ryne & Riley. My favorite is on the skateboard, she looks so cute there. You are blessed to have Maryanne for a friend!! I love you and hope to see you all soon.

Anonymous said...

hello! no, i dont think u are a blog stalker! thats what they are for! small world isnt it!? let me just say 1st~besides the fact that ur baby is simply ADORABLE..are u any relation to brandi burden??? LOL! i read that u went to clifton HS and i thought of brandi bc she is a friend of mine from c-ton. and then i clicked on the link to ur blog and MAN u look just like her!! ANYWAYS, on to the bows~i have gotten a couple from carol and company.. its a "fru-fru" store in hewitt...but id say about 85% of my bows come from a place in keller, tx called kid to kid. its a franchised resale shop, but they carry brand new bows-and ALOT of em!! here is keller's site:
http://www.kidtokid.com/show_location.php?id=67

also, like i told suz- my sis gave me a bow holder that is so adorable. i think she got it from www.lilbowkeep.com

i will also see a bow or 2 at dillards every now and then..other than that, i dont really know of anywehre else. i dont like to shop for bows online bc when i get them they are usually HUMONGOUS!!! anyways- happy shopping :) thanks for commenting! keep on doin it- i love getting comments :)

Anonymous said...

surely we are talking about the same ppl bc wes is grady burden's cousin! they say that wes's sister is my twin...? haha!