I can't even believe how much time has passed since my last post. Furthermore, I can't believe how much has happened since then. I am finally catching a moment to myself tonight. Lately, I have just been so overwhelmed by the wonders of life. And life, sure is wonderful....
Now that graduation has finally come and gone, I cannot believe how much easier life is when you don't add school into the mix! It feels so wonderful to have such an accomplishment behind me. I am so excited to be celebrating with Ryne in about 3 months as he finishes up school. Graduation was wonderful and filled with so many surprises. My parents, Ryne's parents, and Ryne and the kids, all chipped in to get me a new computer! Ryne also got be a new "graduation ring" that has a blue sapphire and diamonds. It makes me happy every time I look down on my finger and think about the past 4 1/2 years at LeTourneau. The day was a celebration and I was so happy to enjoy it with friends and family.
After graduation celebrations, I went back to work for one more week. Then the Christmas vacation began. The Bergren's, Nate, Ryne, the kids, and I, all headed up to Colorado! I was SO excited about this trip. I had been asking to go to Colorado for Christmas since we got married. This Texas girl was hoping for a white Christmas. Monarch did not disappoint, and we had a wonderful time. I have never seen snow so powdery and soft. To make things even better, Ryne had a surprise in store for me...
I have had a variety of comments regarding the proposal. I know that some people don't understand why it was so significant, but I have come to realize, that it doesn't matter. It was very romantic and extremely sentimental to us both.
Next up over the break: my trip to Israel. I have no idea when I am going to have the time to sift through the photos and try to organize my thoughts. The trip was more than I could have ever imagined and I am determined to go back again one day. (hopefully with Ryne and the kids that time) The trip has definately made me want to travel even more. This is a picture of me in front of the Sea of Galilee. I will have to post about each day later.
And last up... I can't believe that this week my Sammy boy will be turning 3. We have been getting ready for his party this next weekend and he is SO excited. This is the first year that he really gets it. He is having a "cowboy" party and he is so excited. (as you can see)
We have been enjoying birthday parties with friends, sunny afternoons, and lots of snuggle times during the past few weeks and I am finally ready to start blogging and keeping track again :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment