Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend with Grandmother

Riley and Weston collecting eggs
Sam's turn!
She was very proud
So was Sam!

Silly Faces
And as close as we got to all three saying "cheese" at the same time.



Grandmother took me to this little hole in the wall for lunch after church. It was SO good. I was pleasantly surprised.


The kids and I played outside for quite a bit that afternoon. I just loved seeing them play where I have so many fond memories!



I tried out my Panorama setting on my camera. I was very pleased and will do it some more!


     I was so glad that I had time to stop by Grandmother Anne's house this semester! When people ask me where I am from I always mention where I spent my childhood, but I can't help say "East Texas" as well. I love being at her house and staying up late. While I was there I also got to visit my Aunt's school where she is a language therapist. She was AMAZING. The kids enjoyed the time to run around and I enjoyed a little break from the end of semester stress. Thanks for letting us visit Grandmother. I love you and miss you already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your kids play where you and your sisters played! It really warms my heart! I'm glad that you were able to take a much needed break!!

Mom

Rachel said...

I love the pictures of your kids at Grandmother's...it reminds me of when we were the kids playing on the swing set. I hope I get the chance for my kids to play there someday too!