This past May my sweet baby sister graduated High School! I was fortunate enough to get to spend almost 2 weeks back home getting ready for, and celebrating, her graduation. (As well as lots of visiting time :) Leah LOVES to color, so it seemed fitting to have a "Color Your World" theme to her party. The house looked great. I loved the food table and all the banners my mom made. The giant crayons and balloons were an added bonus. Leah looked SO beautiful. I have to admit, I shed a tear as I watched her walk across the stage. I know that we have all been growing up, but watching the baby of the family graduate just set it in stone. I am so proud of her. We had lots of family and friends join us in celebrating with her. I was trying to get photos of everything but here are some of the shots from the night. It was GREAT!
Leah, I love you so much and can not express the joy that you bring to my life. I am so glad that I got to celebrate that special day with you. Go color your world! (sorry I am just now blogging about it :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment