Here were his invitations. The owls, trees, and color that the words were on, were different for each invitation. There were two different pictures in the invitations as well. I just couldn't decide :)
I just love Sam in his "letterman jacket". (atleast that's what we call it) He looks like such a big boy!
Before the party he colored a little (or ate a few crayons. There isn't much my boy doesn't eat)
The back of his shirt. (Thanks Cait for helping me. I can't draw to save my life)
My wonderful MIL and Cait came up with the idea to make little center pieces with some pictures on them. I loved pulling out pictures from months before. It is easy to forget how much they change.
Some of the guests
Daddy, Sammy, and Mommy
Opening up some gifts
Sam had a WONDERFUL bannana cake for his birthday. I thought it was age appropriate and it tasted great. (Thanks Grandma)
I just love this picture of Sam playing with his new toy. Of course big sister was there to help like always.
Oh Sam. I love your belly
I can't tell you how excited I was to get to see my very best friends from High School. I was super excited that they could both come down to celebrate with us. Distance doesn't seem to slow us down. When we get together we always pick right back up from where we left off. Thanks for coming you guys. I love yall SO much!
And of course... my best friend, my sister. (I missed you Sarah, and Hannah your my bff's too)
I was so happy that the Patrick family was able to be there as well. We love you guys and miss you so much. Thanks for coming to celebrate with us.
Riley had lots of fun too!
"Owl" always love you Sam. Happy 1st birthday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment