First of all I want to apologize because there has been SO many wonderful things that have happened in the past 6 weeks, but because I haven't posted in what seems like forever, none of them will get the proper attention. Also, the pictures below are in no particular order, I was just trying to put up some pics from the past couple weeks.
Well excuse #1 is that I had lost Ryne's camera and therefore could not upload pictures. Now I don't know about you, but I think posts need pictures! Excuse #2 is that even after I found the camera we have been SO busy I just haven't had time. However, here are a few of the things that have been going on here at the Bergren Household...
- We celebrated our first 4th of July as a family of 4! We tried really hard to get some good pictures but I guess we will just have to try again next year.
- We were VERY spoiled because we got to see my family almost every week in July! First of all we all went home for the 4th and then we all stayed because Ryne went with my dad on a Grace of Giving food run and we stayed behind to visit with my mom and the girls. Ryne had SO many good things to say about his trip with my dad; however, due to some technical difficulties, we have no pictures to show from the trip.
- We had a great trip up to Marshall, TX (we being: me, Sam, Riley, Hannah, Leah and my Mom) then we dropped Leah off and the rest of us headed back to Longview.
- It was SUPER to have both my mom and Hannah here with me. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
- Then Ryne and my dad got home and came up here to Longview.
- We all enjoyed and AWESOME Texas Baptist All-State Band and Choir performance that Leah was in that Sunday!
- We also squeezed in a great couple of days in Atlanta, TX at GG and GGP's new house. We got to visit with Aunt DD, Uncle Jimmy, Krystal and Pap too. We can't wait to go back.
- My cousin Rachel from VIRGINIA flew down to spend a couple of days with me!!! Thanks for coming. We LOVED having you here. I felt so special that you wanted to come and see me.
- Then we headed to Detroit, TX where all of my Grandmothers children and their spouces were there. We had a great time. We were just a few short of haveing ALL the family together. It was great!!
- Then we all headed to the Dallas area for our family reunion. We hadn't been there in atleast 5 years. It was so great to visit with family and to show off my kids. Ryne couldn't be with us but he was definately missed.
- My mom came home with us after the reunion. (You can come any time. It was great having you here)
- That next Monday, my grandfather had surgery on his rotator cuff. (that is why mom mom was here) Thanks to some great friends, I got to go and be with my Aunt Debbie, Grandmother and my mom while he was having surgery. Everything went really well and now he is recoving. Praise the Lord!
- Oh did I mention that Ryne and I had an anniversary somewhere in there? Thats right. Another year down and a lifetime to go. We had a GREAT day. Once again, some great friends helped out with the kids so that we could spend the day together. I love you Ryne. I can't imagine my life without you. You are the best!
- Then we were lucky to have some of the Midlothian crew come and visit us. I tell you, they are the best group of friends. We love you all so much and can't wait to see you again!
- Caitlin even got to come and stay with us for a few days!! Riley is even really close to saying "cait" Thanks for coming. We love you SO much!
Well that is just a few things. You can see why I have been so busy!
Life won't be slowing down here any time soon though. We both start school in less than a week. I am going to a WOF conference this week, Ryne's birthday is this weekend, and we have another guest coming to see us!
Hopefully it wont be so long before I post again but do continue to watch because there is something really neat that I/we have been working on and I will tell everyone about it real soon!

0 comments:
Post a Comment