Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Friends, Family, and Fun















This past weekend we went home so that we could celebrate Fathers Day with my dad. Ryne was so excited because my dad asked him to celebrate by playing golf. They also invited Ryne's dad and another friend. Ryne came tired and sunburned, but he LOVED getting to have that time with the boys. While they were having their fun, I got to spend some time with my mom and Aunt Lizzy and Tia Leah. I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH! I didn't snag a photo of me and my mom but here is a picture of two of my favorite girls!!!



Thanks for the weekend. Can't wait to see you again. It won't be long...

2 comments:

My life with 4 Daughters and Preacher said...

OMG!!!! I have pretty girls!

Tia Leah said...

bwahaha. there is mention of me. just couldn't resist. I love you girl! =]