I thought it was so sweet because yesterday morning Ryne fixed Riley's hair. I just had to get a picture so that I would remember the very first time that he fixed pig tails! And he did a pretty good job!
Haha, I love that Ryne is fixing her hair! My dad could barely even brush ours when we were little. =)
I'm so glad to see that you're updating again--I know you must be super busy but I love seeing pictures of your beautiful babies and reading about your life.
We are a family of four working hard to achieve our goals. Ryne is working towards a Bachelors degree in Aero Science, and I am working on a Bacholors degree in Early Childhood Education. Our two children Riley, 2 and Sam, 1, are keeping our lives full of sloppy kisses and entertainment. We are always busy but we are always blessed. This blog is just a way for us to remember what was going on in our lives right now. Time has already flown by. We can't wait to see where the future will lead us.
3 comments:
Good job Ryne! Keith could comb the girls hair but he never mastered pigtails!
(i'm pretty sure ryne has braided my hair into pigtails before...just saying :D )
Haha, I love that Ryne is fixing her hair! My dad could barely even brush ours when we were little. =)
I'm so glad to see that you're updating again--I know you must be super busy but I love seeing pictures of your beautiful babies and reading about your life.
Post a Comment